Monday, February 15, 2016

DFD Update (2/15/16)

The first stop on the Path to the Draft (TM NFL Network) was the 2016 Reese's Senior Bowl. DFD had week long coverage from the event. You can check that out below:

DFD SENIOR BOWL COVERAGE

I had the pleasure of interviewing 8 players who participated in the Senior Bowl activities. You can listen to those HERE.

The 2016 NFL Scouting Combine is set to get underway on February 26th in Indianapolis. The DFD Combine coverage has begun. I have posted a list of the biggest snubs from this year's event. You can view that and all of the DFD Combine coverage here.

I posted my first MOCK DRAFT of the year this weekend.

The DFD POSITION RANKINGS and TOP 100 are now up to date to reflect the all-star games.

I am also working on setting up my initial board for the 2017 NFL Draft, because you can never get too far ahead. I will start posting that information around Mid-May.

The NFL Free Agency and Trade period begins at 3 pm (CST) on March 9th. As always, this will have a huge effect on what teams do in the draft. Teams also have to designate franchise players by 3 pm on March 1st.

We are only 73 DAYS away from the 2016 NFL Draft!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment