Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DFD Update (4/27/16)

**DFD UPDATE (4/27/16)**

We are less than 24 hours away from the NFL Draft!! The hay is in the barn for all 32 NFL teams as they get ready to get the show on the road. The first two picks are pretty well known at this point. The Rams and Eagles traded up to 1&2 to acquire quarterbacks. It would be an absolute shock if the order of selection wasnt Jared Goff and then Carson Wentz. The fun and intrigue starts at pick three with San Diego.

I have posted my FINAL MOCK DRAFT.
I have also posted my FINAL TOP 100 BOARD.
You can also check out my FINAL POSITION RANKINGS.

This will be my 5th consecutive year competing in THE HUDDLE REPORT mock draft and top 100 competetition. The Huddle Report is the gold standard contest on the internet for the NFL Draft.

Check back here after the FIRST ROUND is over tomorrow night for my thoughts on all 31 picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment